TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Senior Plan Help’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States only. Use of this website and any other marketing material(s) from SeniorPlanHelp.com is intended exclusively for legal residents of the United States of America.
Senior Plan Help is committed to treating our entire clients’ personal information as private and confidential. Any disclosure we have to make will be done with your consent or where we are required by law to disclose. We will keep any/all personal data for as long as is necessary, but in any event, for a maximum of 6 years from when you cease to be our customer.
Your details will be used for the purposes of administration, customer services, analyzing your purchasing preferences and giving you the opportunity to provide us with feedback on our products and services. We may contact you to introduce you to our other products or other insurance providers; if you do not wish to be contacted, please do not hesitate to tell us.
Before using our website, we would like to make you aware of a few points:
- To help us maintain high levels of service and efficiency, we will store all the personal information you share with us.
- All personal details/information that you provide will not be shared with anyone who is not within our group of companies or associated third parties or without your written permission; unless we are obliged to do so by law.
Data Protection – Personal Information
The information you provide may be held and used by us, our employees and/or associated companies to do the following:
- Direct marketing: By submitting your personal details, you agree and consent to receive information about our special offers, promotions, news and other events that may be of interest to you;
- Customer feedback: Customer feedback is an important tool to enable us to continually improve our products and services, we may contact you directly or via an associated company by email or phone to invite you to provide feedback on your experience with us;
- We may contact you anytime and in the future by automated dialing systems, automatic voice delivery system, phone, email or text to offer a quote on any of our products. Mobile carrier text, minutes and data rates may apply. You can opt out of any such contact at any time;
- We will notify you of any changes and/or alternations to our company, website and any/all terms of conditions/business;
- To help us detect fraud, misuse or loss;
- To help us recover or manage debt.
Third Party Agencies
We will also provide your information to relevant third parties, such as insurers or credit reference and fraud prevention agencies or to any other interested parties; where required by law, we will disclose any/all information we hold relating to you whilst still treating all your information as confidential, even when you are no longer a customer. We will not disclose any such information except where a disclosure is made at your request or with your consent or where required to do so by law.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that we consider might be of interest to our customers; once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst within such sites and any such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question before transacting any business through them.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.